Learning Reflection (8th)

Today  I  exam  for  teachers  the three  lessons  is  learned  about  recount  narrative  and descriptive ,  spent  the  first  couple  of  hours , I  feel  that  it  is  easier  for  some , it's  hard  to mix my  problem  occurs  immediately. I  can’t   translate  it.  Make me  answer the question  not   correctly, But  I  have  tried  to  do  is  fully  developed.



After  completion  she  was  ordered  last  week  to  disclose  the  practice. When  finished , it  began a  lesson  on  comparison  and  contrast , which  is  to  compare  the  similarities  and  differences  of people , animal , things  or  places.  Teacher  give   for  example , by  leading   orange  and  apple came  to  us  to  compare  and  try  to  find  the  main  idea  of  the  article.




I  can  compare  the  similarities  and  differences.  But  the  problem  is  to  find  the  main  idea.I don't know how to put sentences come on?




Finally, I  think  it is  not  difficult for me.  And I will try to use the idea of finding a Main idea. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course