Learning Reflection (13th)


           This  week  we  learned  both  the  morning  and  afternoon. In  the early    morning  Learned  about  definition  and  classification , and in  the  afternoon  we  learned  about  Exemplification.  For example, to  see  the  picture  clearer  and for  the  readers  to  understand  the article  easier.

By  observing  the  transition  words  and  phrases  such  as  For  example , for  instance , such  as , like , in  particular , in  fact  signal  to  the  reader  that  additional  specific  details  follow.


The  teacher  instructs  the  practice  by  allowing  the  article  to answer the  questions  at  the  end  of  story  The  story  about  many  hazards  in  the  home  that  jeopardize  a  child's  safety. I  noticed  from  the transition  words.


I  feel  that  is  very  difficult  for  me  because  I  can't  translate words  and  it made  linking  wrong  and  wrong  answer. I  have  to fix  the learn  and  remember  new  vocabulary . In  order  to understand  the  article  better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course