Learning Reflection (11th)


In  this   lesson  I  learned  about  Cause  and  Effect, it  use  to  tell  the  cause and  effect  that  is  how  to  explain  the  reasons  to  link  with  the  result  by words. These  are  the  keyword  of  cause  because , since ,  therefore , if…then , as  a  result  of , hence  and  thus. Then find the effect of the sentence understanding it correctly.

I  think  this  lesson  is  difficult  because  must  be  able  to  translate  correctly. When  finished  translation  be understood  only  by  finding  cause  and results , then  link  diagram  is  very  difficult.
If  the  teacher  to  do  this kind of examination. I don't  make  it of course. 5555+  So,   I  have  to  work  hard  to  read  more  and  understand  the  lesson, that  will  be  the  final  hand  with  items  coming soon.


I  don't  like  the  class  in  the  afternoon  because  I  feel  very  sleepy  and  I just  eat  lunch  to  be  satiated , See  air  conditioning  and  a  lot  of  content. It's asleep! ZZZ..



Finally, have cooking  a  video  it  makes  me  feel  sleepy  missing  and wait  to see  the  results  of  it.  Anyone  paying  attention I  believe, Everyone enjoys this as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course