Learning Reflection (7th)

        This week, start the lesson, which is Procedure article type writing to  tell you how to do such as cooking, making the invention and  how to use objects as well.



       The  purpose  of  procedure  is  to  tell  the  reader  how  to  do  or  make  something,  the  information  is  presented  in  a  logical  sequence  of  events  which  is  broken  up  into  small  sequenced  steps.  These  texts  are  usually  written  in  the  present  tense.


     I think  procedure   is not very difficult  for  me  , because  use  the  tense  in normally, it is a story as a series. Teachers  shown    example   by   removing   the  video  Cooking  as  an  example , we  have fun  and  have  the  knowledge  to  even  listen  to  the  video  clip.



     What  is  the  problem  with  me is  that  the  terminology  because  I  would  like  to  say,  but  that  I don't   know  the  terminology , thus  causing  the  instability  continued , and  I  will  attempt  to learn  and  memorize  more  vocabulary.


         I  like  this  because  it's not boring ,  have a video as an example , and applying the lessons well. I enjoyed  this  story  teacher  was  ordered  to   made  by  cooking  video. I feel it's more fun to sit and write and send in the paper.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course