Learning Reflection (10th)

In  this  week,  I  learned  about  Comparison  and  Contrast  from  last  week ,  teacher  ordered  me  to  do  homework . 

   It  about  men  and  women : Do  they  speak  the  same  language?
I  read  the  paragraph  and  answer  the  question.  When  I  read  the  paragraph  it  made  I  knew  differences  between  the  languages  of  men  and  women  such  as  many  men  see  life  as  a  contest  in  which  they  are  struggling  to  become  independent  and  avoid  failure, on  the  other  hand , women  often  view  themselves  in  connect  with  other  people.

After  that ,  teacher  ordered  me  to  do  exercise  by using the following questions:

Using of language in the speech of men and women in similar or different?
I  think  using  of  language  in  the  speech  of  men  and  women  are  different because  men  and  women  have  different  ideas  as  Tannen tell.  Women  are more vulnerable than men , thoughts  and  cares  about  people  around  too much. In  contrast ,  most  of  men  have  a  tough  emotional  than  women . When  they have  anything  to  say  straightt  without  concealment  feel.



I  think  difficult  for  me  is  thinking  main  idea  of  the  paragraph .  Sometime  I  think  that  in  Thai  but  I  don’t  make  it  in  English.  I  will  try  to  improve  that  to  better.


My  attitude  in  this  lesson  I  have  good  feel  in  English  subject , I dare to answer the more, teacher  said   don't   be  afraid  errors . If  it  is  wrong , fix  it correctly . There  is  no  exposed  flaws.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course