Learning Reflection (12th)

         This  week  I  learned  Definition  and  Classification.  Definition  is  the  definition  or  meaning  of  the word , we can see the  unfamiliar  words.  Classification  is  a   simple classification, or organized by the general  characteristics   are  a  grouping  of  things  with  a  simple  approach  is from the outside to see   such as   color , size , shape , etc.




Teachers  ordered  to  do  about  definition  exercise  . I do exercise  and  understand this better. Although we do not know the meaning of technical terms, but the  teacher  teaches  us  to  observe  keywords  make  for  a  definition  of  the  sentence  correctly.



Today  we  learn  all  about  definition  and  classification , because  it  can  be  linked  together. I don't  understand  the  classification , because  in  one  article  there  are  many  different  kinds  of words  to  find.  Classification  is  quite  difficult  , and  the  teacher  ordered  to write  a diagram.



In  my  opinion , I  feel  that  the  definition  not  difficult , when  we  know  the  principle  of  finding.  I understand and  I can  do  the  exercises. The  classification  if  we  had  a  basic  vocabulary translation , then  we  can  do  the  exercises  make  me  to  understand  more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course