Learning Reflection (9th)

This  week's  mid-term  exam  2  I  quite  stressful.  I  do  not  know  I will  take  what  comes  out  at  the  time  of  the  exam ,  I  was  trying  to do  it .  Some  did  not  Some  have  written  to  me  in  that  it  is  not correct.

My  time  in  the  90  minutes  exams  to  test  40  comments ,  I  take  the time  to  do  the  examination  until  the  time  runs  out. There  are  some innate  vocabulary ,  I  don't  know ,  but  I'm  trying  to  do  my best.



After  that ,  the  rest  I  learned  in  comparison  and  contrast  lesson teacher   ordered   to  do  homework  from  last  week. So,  to  answer with  provide  training  for  teachers  the  main  idea  of  the  story.



I  think  it's  hard  for  me  is  finding  the  main  idea  of  ​​the  story. Sometimes  no  article  I  don’t  know  how  to  write.  But  I'm  beginning  to  have  understanding  of  the  essence  in  the  story  is much  more  then. And  I will  try  to  gather  ideas  for  thematic  to  get the  story.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course