My Diary

September 13, 2014
Dear  Diary,
          Today  is  my  holiday  but, I  have  to  wake  up early  morning  as  ever  in  ordear  to  sold  Thai Desserts  and  got  ready  for  sale.  I  and  my  mother  went  to  sale  at  6am.  Today  was  a  good  day  for  me  because  I  found  a  good  market.  Normally,  I  and  my  mother    sold  up  to  9am but  today  sold  out  before  9am.  Today  was  a  bestseller  because  it  was  a  holiday  for  many  people   so,  I  sold  my  Thai  Desserts  out  soon. J J Then,  I  and  my  mother  packed  up  and  went  to  home.  After  that,  I  and  my  parents  went  to  shopping  at  the  market  in  order  to  prepared  material  to  made  Thai  Desserts  next  week.  I  was  a  happy  to  went  to  the  market  because  I  bought  appliance,  I  purchased  the  book  pleasingly  at  the  bookstore  by  my  parents were   paying.  It  was  one  reason  I  like  went  to  shopping  with  my  parents  more  than  went  to  shopping  with  friends  or  went  alone.  5555+ 
In  the  evening,  I  and  my  parents  bought  dishes  and  fruits  for  visited  my  grandparents.  We  ate  dinner  together. We  talked  about  the  canvass. Until,  3.30pm I  and  my  parents  went  to  home.
  Today  is  my  casual  day  because  I  don’t  have  the  strained. I  had  a  time  with  lovely  family. This  a  happy  day  for  me. J J J J
“Although  happiness…  will  be  with  us  not  long  but  I  just  asked  for  it  came  to  me. In order  that  I  can  have  encoragement  to  my  life.”  
                                         Love,    
Tanyalak

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thx Mos! : ) but I typed wrong. TT > In ordear to No!!! > In order to... Right? I'm sorry.

      Delete
  2. On Monday, I would like to eat a Thai dessert.
    55555555555555555555555555555555

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5555555 UR Thai dessert. I want to eat again >//<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I typed wrong on the first sentence. Edit > in order to < l'm sorry again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the last 3 line in your diary ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to make thai dessert.
    Can you teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute family. U r a good daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course