Learning Reflection (10th) of Seminar in English Language Teaching Course

   Today, before we learned the new lesson, teacher asked about life in the 4th year students. My friends and I replied, It's very tiring and stressful. Teacher told me to be patient and try to make it to the fullest. So, it made me feel better, and encouraged to learn more.

   Next, what I learned today? Today l learned about ICT or Information and communication Technology.
  Definition of ICT
ICT is the integration of telecommunications, computers as well as necessary, storage, and audio-visual systems and manipulate information.


 Moreover, I learned about CALL (Computer Assisted Language Learning) which is an assistant for teaching and learning English Language. There are many social media websites such as E-mail, Web blog, Web search engine, Facebook, twitter and etc. 
  At present, there are various of websites that we can use in English teaching and learning. For example, Using E-mail to develop writing skills of students and students have to use the information, media and ICT literacy in the 21st century also. 


 For today, I learned about the new vocabulary from this lesson. Such as, 
key pals - A person with whom one becomes friendly by exchanging emails. It is a same meaning of the word email penfriend.
Netizen - A person who always use the internet.
Hypertext - A software system that links topics on the screen to related information and graphics, which are typically accessed by a point-and-click method.
Hyperlink - A link from a hypertext file or document to another location or file, typically activated by clicking on a highlighted word or image on the screen.
Hypermedia - an extension to hypertext providing multimedia facilities, such as those handling sound and video.



  Next, I would like to tell you about what is the difficult for this lesson. For me, I think the difficult is the especially words for using in ICT, because I don't know some word before. So, I don't understand that word and the meaning of that word. But I solve my problem by search in the internet. And the teacher give example by go to the internet and explained about it until I understood.


  I like to learn about how to use ICT in learning and teaching English, and I will apply for my future. I think it is very interesting for students more than learn only textbook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course