Learning Reflection (9th) of Seminar in English Language Teaching Course


  
For today, Teacher turn on the video from you tube Which about The Effect of New Technologies on English https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVqcoB798Is 
Then, teacher talk about the video and asked about new 

technologies and advantages & disadvantages of social media.



   After that, teacher assigned everyone in classroom to read the article research "Computer assisted Language Learning and Introduction" by Mark Warschauer. After that, the teacher gave the handout me to read again at home.



   I learned from 08.30 a.m. until 10.0 a.m. and then I had a midterm examination. It's about the thing that we learned such as what is "Global English"? And how to implicate in teaching and learning English?, what is differences between ESL and EFL? And how to implicate in teaching and learning English?, What are the factors that affect in learning and teaching English? How to implicate in teaching and learning in English? The teacher gave 90 minutes to do the examination. Unfortunately, I don't finish my exam because time's up. But I think I can do it if I have more time to do the examination.

   

   About my attitude in this class, I concerned about the midterm test because I have to write the answer in English version. The difficult is I'm not sure about my writing skill and grammatical. The teacher took the thing that I learned to test me for midterm test. I think it very good for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course