Learning Reflection (14th)

Problem  and  Solution

Problem  and  solution  is  a  pattern  of  organization  where  information  in  a  passage  is  expressed  as  a  dilemma  or  concerning  issue  and  something  that  was ,  can  be ,  or  should  be  done  to  remedy  this  issue (solution  or  attempted  solution).


Signal  words  in  the  problem  and  solution  pattern  of  organization :  solution , approach , answer , issue , propose , problem , problematic , remedy , prevention , prevent , handle , fix  and  solve.


I  think  it's  very  difficult  for  me , because  the  article  is  quite difficult. I  don’t  understand  it.   If a teacher  examination ,  I would not do it..  It  very  difficult  for me. I  try  to  do  the  exercises but  I  can’t  do  it. 

My  solution  is  to  gradually  open  mind  and  try  to  understand  it  and   to  develop  knowledge  of  vocabulary  more. Perhaps  the problem  is  difficult. We  already  discouraged  with  it , but I'll try to  listen  to  the  teacher  and  try  to  understand  it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course