Learning Reflection of this Course

             Throughout  the  study  in  this  course  is  to  learn  about  cross  country  links  the  article.  The  principle  of  observing the  types  of  text   for  each  category  are  as  follows : 
                  1.   Recount
                  2.  Narrative
                  3.  Description
                  4.  Procedure
                  5.  Comparison   and  contrast
                  6.  Cause  and  effect
                  7.  Definition
                  8.  classification
                  9.  Exemplification
                 10. Problem  solving


        After  I  learned  I  discuss  and  analyse  different  genres  of  text.  Connect  part  of  the  text  by  recognizing  cohesion  of  the  text  through  cohesion  devices  such  as  references ,  substitution , ellipsis , and  conjunction.



        Methods  of  teaching  to  watch  video  and  find  out  more knowledge. I f eel  that  it's  more  fun  and  interesting  to learn  and  gain  more  knowledge.

         I like this course.  Although  sometimes  it  may  be  difficult for  me ,  but  the  teacher  taught  and make  us  understand more. To do  exercises   or   answer  when  I  make  a mistake ,  the  teacher never  scolded  me.  Do  I  dare  to  do  and  dare  to  answer  the  question . After  studying  in this  course. I  will take  the  knowledge  gained  to  apply in other  subjects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course