Learning Reflection (15th)

        Today   is  the  last  day  of  class  in  this course.  Last  time , we  learned  about  the  problem  and  the  solution , not  the end. Teacher  taught   about  searching   discourse  marker  and  definition , I  ever  learned  in  previous chapters.  In  this article  is  very  difficult.  I  must  be  translated  and  understood  it , So  that  it  will  be  important.


The  hardest  thing  for  me  is  the  terminology , I  did  not translate.  Sometimes  I  do  not  understand  the comprehension  of the  story.  I  try  to  find  the  meaning  of the  vocabulary , and  link  the  content.  And  also  I  was interested  to  read  more  English  and  to  practice  new vocabulary.



I  feel  that  this  is  the  most  difficult  for  me , I  try  to  understand  it , practice  exercises , but  I  made  a  mistake ,  sometimes  almost  despondency  that  was  not  at  all. When the  teacher  explained , I  listen  and  understand. I  will  try  to do  the  exercises  correctly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course