Learning Reflection (4th)


This  is  the  4th  of  classes .  today  I  learned  about  the  narratives.

What  did  you  learn  in  this  lesson?
The  narratives  is   entertain  for  hold  the   reader’s  interest  in  a  story.  The  author  spoke  or  wrote  account  of  connected  events  for  the   reader  to  understand  the  emotions  and  imagine  the  story  that  the  author  wants  to  convey.





What  did  you  find  easy?
           I  thought  it  not  easy  but  not  difficult.  I  like  working  in  groups  because  all  of  my group  helped  raise  the  idea,  to  tell,  to  think  and  to  do  works  assignments  together.



What  did  you  find  difficult?
         I  felt  that  is  difficult  for  me  because  I  don’t  know  all  the  vocabularies  in  the  story.  There  few  words  that  I  knew.  When  I  read  the  stories  I  don’t  understand  and  can’t  seem  to  capture  the  emotions  of  the   author  wants  to  convey  to  the  reader  knew. 




How  did  you  solve  the  problem?
         I’ll  try  to  remember  the  words  and  imagine  to  the  story  that  the  author  want  to  convey.  Find stories read to understand   and   practice  to  imagine  about  the  story.

What  are  your  attitudes  towards  the  lesson?
         I  felt  that  the  story  is  quite  difficult  because  I don’t  know  the  terminology.  When words  don’t  know  just  have  to  open  the  dictionary. And  most  importantly, we   don’t translated. We  will  not  understand the story  which   the  author  would  like  to communicate  with  the  readers.  I will  try  to  do  it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course