Learning Reflection (1st)

         

     Today  is  a  first  class  of  a  Discourse  Approach  in  Reading.  Instructor  in  this  subject  is  Asst.Prof.Dr. Usa   Noytim.  First,  we  made  rules  to  learn  thus,  attend  on  the  time , clothing  has  been  organized  and  don’t  talk  on  the  phone  during  class  time.  Teacher  spoke  to  us  in  English  and  I  understood  that  but  some  words  I’m  not  understood.  5555+ Sometime  teacher  spoke  in  Thai  to  made  it  easier  to  understood.




What  did  you  learn  in  this  lesson?

Teacher  taught  for  the  main  draw  of  the  vocabulary  and  saw  the  article  of  any  kind,  such  as  cause/effect , definition , problem  solving , classification , comparison  and  contrast.  And  putting  words  to  help  connect  with  the  complete  sentence.




What  did  you  find  easy?

For  me  I  thought  it  is  quite  difficult  because  are  not  use  to  learning.  I  had  to  bring  up  new  knowledge  but  I’m  still  doing  the  exercises  correctly  and  a  little  fault.  Teacher  explained  to  listeners  it  made   me  understood  and  did  the  exercises  correctly.



How   did  you  find  difficult?

I  thought  the  big  problem  for  me  is  vocabulary  because  in  the  lesson  had  a  glossary  of  difficult.  Some  words  I  don’t  saw.  If   haven’t  a  dictionary  I  don’t  know  the  meaning  of  words  and  don’t  exercises.



How  did  you  solving  the  problem?

I  solved  the  problem  by  diligent  review , memorize  vocabulary , find  new  vocabulary and  I  will   try  to  remember  it.


What  are  your  attitude  towards  the  lesson?

I  was  nervous  to  learn  quite  a  lot  but  I  will  try  to  learn  and  follow  the  rules.  It  wouldn’t  beyond  to  abilities.  If  determined  I  believed  I  have  done  I  will  try  to  the  best.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course