Learning Reflection (3rd)

             - What  did  you  learn  in  this  lesson?
         How  to  wrote  recount,  how  to  wrote  the  correct  such  as  use  of  first  person  pronouns (I, we)  for  the  personal  recount  ,  use  of  third  pronouns (she, he, it, they)  for  the  factual  recount   and  usually  written  in  the  first  person  for  the  imaginative  recount  etc. 


What  did  you  find  easy?
        I  thought  it  not  easy  but  not  difficult.  I  like  working  in  groups  because  all  of  my group  helped  raise  the  idea,  to  tell,  to  think  and  to  do  works  assignments  together.

  

What  did  you  find  difficult?
         My problem is information for wrote the paragraph and grammar structure. May be it’s incorrect because I don’t remember grammar structure. It made me wrote the recount incorrect and wrote sequencing wrong.
 

What  did  you  solve  the  problem?
         I  Will  try  to  use  brain  storm  idea  and  reviewed  grammar  structure  for  wrote  the  recount   correct.  I  will  try  to  wrote  the  sequencing  to  flow  and  correct.







      What  are  your  attitudes  towards  the    lesson?
         The  recount  is  sequence  of  events.  I  thought  it  not  difficult  when  I understood it  and  I  thought  working  together  as  a  group  is  good  because  we  shared  knowledge  together.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course