Learning Reflection (1st) of Seminar in English Language Teaching Course

     Today is a first class of Seminar in English Language Teaching. The professor is Asst.Prof.Dr. Usa Noytim, who was I had studied in Discourse Approach in Reading. I feel happy that I learned with her again. For first time, teacher told me about learning rules and course outline.

  
    Then, teacher assigned me to think and discuss learning reflection about each course about English language teaching. There are 4 courses such as English Teaching Methodology 1, English Language Assessment and Evaluation, Learning English through Projects and Cultures of speakers of English.



    In my opinion, I like to work in group because each other people help to think and comment in their own, so that was a good thing for team work and that make me accepted the ideas of others.


   Next, I would like to tell about the difficult of this course, teacher told me that I have to read the articles or journals about English Language Teaching. Moreover, I have to think and analyze it in my own ideas. I think it quite difficult because my reading skill wasn't good, it made me worried but I will try to read it more and more.


   Finally, this course is important to make me think and analyze the articles or journals about English language teaching. It was a good and has benefits for me who is an English teacher in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course