Learning Reflection (5th)

      In  this  week,  I  learned  of  the  last  week  in  Unit 3 (Narrative).  I  thought  to  read  narrative  need  to  imagine  and  can  translate  for  understood  in  a  story.  If  I  don’t  know  the  purpose  of  author ,  I  will  not  understand  and  enjoyed  with  it.




That  is  easy  for  me  was  to  do  exercises , chronology  of  events  before-after  since  members  of  my  group  helped  translate  ,  made  it  easy  to  sequence  event  in  the  story. And  summary  of  the  story  ,  analysis  of  features  of  character.


Problem  for  me  is  some  words  on  the  subject  is  rhetoric  which  I  don’t  know  about  English  idioms , made  interpretation  distortion  of  the  story.

 
Finally,  learning  about  narrative  made  me  fun  if  I  understood  that ,  we  can  summaries  the  story  and  analysis  character  from  the  story.  The  teacher  ordered  to  talk  in  front  of  the  class  which  is  a  good  for  practiced  a  teacher  in  the  future.  When  I  talked  correctly  ,  teacher  told  me  and  fixed  to  correctly.  Made   I  feel  not  scared  to  speak  English.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course