Learning Reflection (6th)

In  this  week,  I  learned  about  descriptive.  Descriptive  is  a  text  which  says  what  a  person,  a  thing  or  a  place  is  like.  This  kind  of  text  helps  us  visualized  and  understood  a  topic.  It  also  explains  the  characteristics  of  the  subject  or  topic  and  uses  details.


Before  started  the  lesson  teacher  ordered  exercise  writing  about  Comodo  such  as  the  character ,  it’s  food , it’s  habitats  and  the  details  of  its.  We  worked  in  group  and  discussed  in  front  of  the  class.



After  that , we  analyzed  the  details  of  Comodo.  And  this  pattern  description  about  the  animals.
I  think  it  not  difficult  for  me  but  I  had  a  writing  problem  is  grammar  structure.  I  like  the  teaching  by  practice  thinking  and  the  teacher  explained  the  lesson  to  make  me  knew  that  when  I  mistook  and  improved  that  correctly.


The  last , learning  about  descriptive  made  me  knew  describing  text  which  says  about  person , thing , place and  animals. It  made  me  understood  the  subject  read  more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diary

Denque Fever

Learning Reflection (3rd) of Seminar in English language Teaching Course